With today's higher costs, better utilization of your GC instrumentation can help reduce operating cost and provide higher throughput. The GC Racer and GC Chaser can help accomplish higher throughput.
The GC Racer is a Fast Temperature Programmer manufactured by Zip Scientific for Agilent 5890-6890-7890 GCs and Shimadzu 2010 GC and Varian 3800 GC.
It overcomes the power limitations of conventional GC ovens by adding a second convection heater to the oven.
The GC Racer is controlled by the "host" GC and can boost ramp rates up to 120 °C/min.
- Saves Time - Faster runs mean higher efficiency, quick turnaround and greater profitability.
- Chromatographic Integrity - Does not require specialized columns or interfaces to connect to the injector and detector.
- Easy to Implement - Installs in minutes and uses standard columns from any vendor.
- Fully Integrated - It is fully controlled by the GC keypad or operating software.
- No operator training required.
- Rugged - Employs the same type of convective heater used in the GC oven.
- Utility - One system can be used for dual column GCs.
- Versatile - Can run on 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz and coupled with 110 - 240V GCs.
- Cost Effective - One-fifth the purchase price compared to resistively heated accessories and no expensive specialized columns.
The price is $3360.00 and can be ordered directly from Analytical Specialties Inc. Part number is AS501 120V.